View Table of Contents CDR WineLab ® Real. Convenient. Chemistry. Gusmer Enterprises has partnered with CDR s.r.l. to become the exclusive US distributor of the CDR WineLab. The CDR WineLab is a robust, maintenance- free LED photometer with built-in enological software that provides winemakers and enologists a reliable platform to perform rapid, enzymatic-based wet chemistry. Reagents and cuvettes for specific tests are bundled together in lot controlled, process validated test kits, ensuring a high degree of convenience and analytical precision. Step by step instructions are displayed on screen during a measurement session, helping to streamline the chemistry. Results are obtained in a matter of minutes, providing winemakers and enologists key information to make rapid decisions.
“ The CDR WineLab is a piece of equipment that is vital in our cellar. This machine does all the wine labs efficiently and effortlessly. We run acetic acid, total acidity, L-Malic acid, L-Lactic acid, free sulfur dioxide, total sulfur dioxide, and yeast assimilable nitrogen. I do not have a chemistry background and yet easily became proficient. This makes testing and managing 90,000 gallons of wine possible. ” Caitlin Horton, Winemaker Horton Vineyards - Gordonsville, VA
CDR WineLab Overview
CDR ANALYSIS ON WINE AND MUST
• Alcohol by Volume • Acetic acid (volatile acidity) • Fermentable Sugars
• Yeast Assimilable Nitrogen (YAN) • Galacturonic Acid • Calcium • Copper • Catechins • Gluconic Acid • Acetaldehyde (Ethanal)
• Total Polyphenols Index • pH • Glycerol • Color (tonality and intensity)
• Total Acidity • L-Lactic Acid • L-Malic Acid
• Total Polyphenols (Folin Ciocalteu) • Anthocyanins Extractionon Grapes • Total Anthocyanins
• Free sulfur dioxide • Total sulfur dioxide
CDR WineLab ® Junior Tailored for the most important analysis.
48 2023 - 2024 Gusmer Enterprises, Inc. Wine Products Catalog The WineLab Junior can be customized with three parameters, providing winemakers and enologists the most most crucial data with the same reliability and precision as the WineLab. Designed with a small footprint and a featuring a lithium- ion battery, the portable WineLab Junior is a trimmed down alternative to the WineLab at an attractive cost.
Powered by FlippingBook